Here 2 Help – Serving Our Seniors Covid-19 Safety Procedures
We are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community during this uncertain time.
We understand that this is a stressful time with uncertainties in everyday life, and we want to do everything we can to ease any anxiety you might be feeling.
As a result, we’ve implemented robust safety procedures for COVID-19 packing and moving.
We are ready and prepared to work with you with full precautions:
All of our workers have been made aware of the best practices of sanitation, protocols for conducting safe Pack-n-Moves, and avoiding the spread or contraction of the virus. We arrive equipped with masks, disposable gloves, sanitizers, and antiviral cleaning agents. In addition, we also have available garment coverings and shoe coverings.
The following protocols, in addition to all standard moving practices, are currently in place:
- Our workers are trained in the best up-to-date practices of sanitation and hygiene and follow strict safety protocols.
- Our workers wear PPE gear (masks and gloves) provided by our company on every job at all times. If requested, our movers can wear booties and garment coverings.
- Our workers use disinfectant sprays to continually clean highly touched areas throughout the move.
- Our workers are monitored daily. Workers are asked to stay home if they knowingly have been exposed to or have shown symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- Our workers clean all furniture before placing it in our client’s homes. Wiping down all surfaces and furniture with disinfectant and furniture polish and glass cleaner when appropriate.
Move-in/Move-out Building Procedures: If applicable, please check with your building(s) and confirm their COVID-19 Moving procedures. Let us know if there are guidelines we will need to keep in mind. Notably, any restrictions on access to the building elevator, loading/unloading? The more we know, the better we can plan a more efficient move for you.
We offer customized jobs for packing, unpacking, moving, and organizing. If you have a special request, just ask. We most likely can accommodate your requests.
Please wear masks when being present for your move.
Please allow workers to wash their hands as often as needed. A move or a pack or an organization job can last a couple of hours to an entire day.
Please clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, especially doorknobs and handles before the workers arrive.
Please open your windows and let the air circulate freely.
Postpone your move if you or members of your household are sick or have shown symptoms.
We appreciate the trust that you place in us!
~Janet L. Creason-Owner